Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are said to have initially hoped to bring their children to the UK for a second time in 2022 – but were prevented from doing so.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly had one wish for Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet before tragedy struck the Royal Family.
The couple are said to initially have wanted to bring their children, then aged three and one, over to the UK for a second time in September 2022.
The family had previously made a trip to the UK three months prior – in June 2022 – for the late Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
According to page 24 of documents surrounding the rule of Prince Harry’s recent court case – which he lost earlier this week – the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were planning a visit between September 2 and 11, 2022.
This family-of-four’s visit was initially in the works but, due to decisions made by RAVEC [Royal and VIP Executive Committee, and coordinates security between the Royal Household], the couple eventually attended alone – without their children.
Their visit, which was initially meant to last only 10 days, lasted a little longer due to the death of the late Queen Elizabeth II on September 8. The couple extended their trip and both attended her state funeral on September 19.
News
“Jesse Watters and Wife Emma DiGiovine Shock Fans with Surprise Baby News—Meet Their New Baby Girl and the Heartwarming Story Behind the Announcement!”
Fox’s Jesse Watters and wife Emma DiGiovine glow as they welcome new baby girl to the world FOX News host Jesse Watters and his wife Emma DiGiovine…
Linda Robson broke down in tears, saying she would DIE TOGETHER with her best friend Pauline Quirke on live television, leaving everyone stunned. What happened?
Linda Robson has spoken publicly about the heartbreaking dementia diagnosis of her long-time friend and Birds of a Feather co-star, Pauline Quirke. Last month, Pauline’s husband, Steve…
Pete Wicks Admits He ‘Cried Several Times’ Filming Emotional New Rescue Dog Series – The HEARTWARMING Moments That Left Him in TEARS!
‘They have transformed my life for the better’ Star of Strictly Pete Wicks admitted he “cried several times” while filming his new documentary, Pete Wicks: For Dogs’ Sake. A lover…
Gino D’Acampo just stirred up social networks with his FIRST POST after being fired from ITV
Celebrity chef and TV star Gino D’Acampo has been accused of sexual misconduct as over 40 people have come forward amid his alleged wrongdoing A defiant Gino D’Acampo has…
This Morning presenter prepares to become homeless, family home worth £4m about to disappear
The This Morning presenter lives in Richmond with his wife and children This Morning star Ben Shephard lives less than 30 minutes away from the ITV studios, in a beautiful home…
Stacey Solomon in tears and forced to walk off camera as Sort Your Life Out fans say ‘LIFE IS CRUEL’
Stacey Solomon had to step away from the camera, overwhelmed with emotion, while filming her show ‘Sort Your Life Out’ as she assisted a family from Leeds in decluttering their…
End of content
No more pages to load